Thursday, May 26, 2011

Well. There's that.

So last week I went down to Kansas again for a camping trip that I'd been planning for quite some time now. It was awesome. Very relaxing, very beautiful, exactly what I needed.

And remember how in my last blog, I explained that I was getting a TON of hours at work, so I stopped looking for a second job? Well, that blew up in my face this week. I don't know what's going on, but I was scheduled for a mere 19 hours this week. So. There's that. I'm hoping I only got these measly hours because I just got back from vacation and they want me to get back in the swing of things... but we'll see. If next week's schedule looks as terrible as this week's, I'll be talking to my boss about it. Because I can't save up to move (which, admittedly, no one at work knows about yet), pay my bills, make payments towards my loans, AND live like a human being if I'm not getting more hours. I kind of can't help but feel like I'm being punished for something, but I don't know what that would be. Except traveling. But that would be stupid, because even with all my traveling I still made employee of the month. So... what's the problem?

Hopefully this is a one-time thing and I'll get a ton of hours from now on.

In other news, it's just going to be me and Emily living together in KC, which I am still A-OK with. I'm just happy to be living with her. We've both been looking around online, we're going to get together this summer and do some real, physical apartment-hunting. A lot of stuff near the Plaza is really affordable (NICE!), but I'm happy with whatever.

Not much else is new. Lady Gaga's new album is pretty stellar. Definitely her best one so far. Um... that's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment