Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ch-ch-changes

So nix the part about me living with Em and Josh next year--Josh got into grad school! He and Emily will be moving to Iowa in the fall. I'm pretty excited for them.

Emily and I have talked a lot about our lives in retail. How neither of us want to get stuck. She applied for a couple positions at Americorps over the summer and today I've decided to apply for other jobs. I'm not exactly ruling out retail, but if I'm going to stay in retail I at least want commission. But I'm hoping for one of the receptionist jobs I've applied for at various medical institutes around the city. Ideally, I'd like to be working for a place that will give me some benefits and a decent salary. I've applied for three jobs so far today... so here's hoping one of them will pan out.

In other news, I'm trying to figure things out. Living situation, money situation, life destination, and all of that cheerful fun stuff. My dad sent me an email about the Peace Corps. I haven't ruled it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment